Saturday, June 20, 2009

Just Starting Out

I've been wanting to start a blog for a while, and since it's one o'clock in the morning and I have nothing better to do, I figured now is as good a time as any to start. I'm not sure what I'll be writing about, but who knows. Maybe after I get into a rhythm, I might have something profound to say.

I hope I'll be able to change the title of the blog at a later date. I had to think of something quickly so I could start blogging tonight, and stealing the template of my friend Raphael's blog, which is titled "FeloTalk", I came up with "RodRap." It's based on the old Rodney Dangerfield song "Rappin' Rodney." After a good night's sleep, I'll either decide that it's catchy, or that it's stupid.

1 comment:

  1. Rodney, you are too funny. I've actually read your other two blogs as well. I see that you've found something passionate to write about, and I hope that others will find your thoughts as pertinent as I did.

    ReplyDelete